pan card download,pan card download kaise kare,how to download pan card online,uti pan card download,how to download pan card,download pan card,download e pan card,download pan card nsdl,nsdl pan card download,download pan card online,e pan card download,pan card kaise download kare,online pan card download,download pan card by pan number,pan card download nsdl,pan card download online,nsdl pan card download online,pan card download tamil
Pan Card Download PDF-Highlight
|Income tax department
|Pan Card Download PDF
Duplicate PAN Card Download pdf
Hello friends, in today’s article, I will tell you how to download Pan Card PDF online. PAN card is a very important document for people who pay income tax in India. In such a situation, if your PAN is lost or stolen somewhere. So you get very upset. And to get duplicate copy of PAN card, you have to visit the offices. But all these services have been made online by the Income Tax Department. Now you can download Online e-Pan Card PDF through your mobile phone or computer sitting at home. How to download Duplicate Pan Card PDF is explained step by step below.
Procedure of Duplicate Pan Card Download using NSDL
- If your Pan Card lost or stolen then you will need to duplicate pan card download then first go to NSDL website.
- Now enter your Pan Card number, Aadhar number, date of birth and enter captch code.
- Click on submit button and next page to verify mobile number with otp after download your e-Pan card.
- e-PAN card can be downloaded free of cost three times.
Procedure of download e-Pan Card using UTIITLS
If you want to download PAN card through UTIITLS website then follow the steps given below
- If you want to duplicate or e–Pan Card download and free of cost then First go to UTIITLS website and scroll down and select Download e-Pan Card.
- Now the page for downloading the PAN card will appear in front of you as follows.
- Here you have to enter your PAN card number, date of birth and captcha and click on the submit button. (Only month and year of date of birth is to be entered and GSTIN number is optional.)
- Now a page will open in front of you. Where you will see two options to download PAN card. First you can download PAN card through your mobile number. Second, you can download the PAN card through your email id.
- Here I tell you by downloading PAN card through mobile number. For this you have to tick the option of Only SMS. After this, enter the captcha code, then accept the term and click on the submit button.
- Now a page will open in front of you. Where you get your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and click on the Submit button. After this you will get the PAN card download link.
- In case the user’s mobile number and email are not registered, the user should get this done first by applying through a change/correction request application to avail the e-PAN download facility later.