Board Marksheet Download 2024 : All States board will release the Marksheet Certificate for 10th and 12th tentatively in April May 2024. Students can Download their Board High School and Intermediate Marksheet 2024 will be available to download on Board Official Website. To Download 10th /12th Marksheet 2024, students have to use their roll code and roll number. Also, a direct link will be available on this after the announcement of the Board Marksheet 2024 Marksheet.
Marksheet Download – Highlights
|All States Board Marksheet Download
|All India State Board
|Marksheet Download Status
|Roll Code and Roll Number
How to Download 10th 12th Marksheet Online. Important things
Some of you must know that a portal has been launched by the government, whose name is Digilocker, in this Digilocker we have many documents such as our PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Marksheet, etc. All the documents emanating from here are recognized all over India and through this portal we will get our 10th and 12th Original Marksheet To get the marksheet, you must have your Aadhar card and Aadhar link mobile number because it is necessary to log in to Digilocker only then you will be able to download the marksheet
How to Download Marksheet Class 10th & 12th
- First of all install the Dogilocker App on your smartphone from Google Play Store.
- Now you should open Digilocker app and click on Sign Up button
- Sign in if you are already registered
- After that enter your name, date of birth, aadhar card registered mobile number, aadhaar number and 6 digit security pin in the registration form,
- Then fill all the requested information and click on the Sign Up button.
- After that select the option of whichever board you want to download the marksheet download.
- After that candidates enter their registered mobile number exam roll number,
- Now your mark sheet and certificate will open on your screen.
Indian States Wise Board Marksheet Download
- Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Online Form 2024 | HKRN Jobs Registration
- बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना रबी 2024 ऑनलाइन शुरू | Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2024
- Bihar Prakhand Parivahan Yojana 2024 List Download Link – बिहार प्रखंड परिवहन योजना चयन सूची
- Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Link | Update New Number/Status Check
- Bihar Bhulekh ऑनलाइन खतौनी, जमाबंदी, दाखिला खारिज स्टेटस, भू नक्शा
FAQ,s Marksheet Download Portal All State Class-10th&12th
What is a marksheet?
A marksheet is a document that records a student’s academic performance in a particular examination or course. It includes the student’s name, exam or course name, subject-wise marks, total marks, and other relevant details.
Why do I need a marksheet?
A marksheet is often required as proof of academic achievement and eligibility for further education or employment opportunities.
How can I download my marksheet?
The process for downloading a marksheet varies depending on the educational institution or examination board. In many cases, you may be able to download a digital copy of your marksheet from the institution’s website or student portal. You may need to provide certain information to verify your identity, such as your roll number or registration number.
How long does it take to download a marksheet?
The time it takes to download a marksheet can vary depending on the institution or board and the method you use to obtain it. In some cases, you may be able to download a digital copy of your marksheet instantly. In other cases, you may need to wait several days or weeks for the institution or board to process your request and issue the marksheet.
Can I download someone else’s marksheet?
No, you cannot download someone else’s marksheet without their permission. Accessing someone else’s marksheet without their consent may be illegal and can result in legal consequences.
What if I can’t download my marksheet online?
If you are unable to download your marksheet online, you may need to contact the educational institution or examination board directly to request a copy. You may need to provide certain information to verify your identity and pay a fee for processing your request. Some institutions or boards may also offer expedited processing for an additional fee.