World Richest Man List 2023 of Top 10 Billionaires & Net Worth: Everyone is motivated by a desire to achieve heights of financial success, and maintain a confident outlook. If you have a strong passion, dedication, and continuous effort you can achieve financial freedom and can become the richest person too. Nothing in the world can stop you from achieving your dream when your willpower is strong.
Here in this article will provide you with an updated list and total wealth of the top 10 billionaires in the world as of 19 April 2023. Get inspired and aim to have your name added to this world’s top 10 billionaires list.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $222.9 billion
- Elon Musk: $187.9 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $125.1 billion
- Larry Ellison: $120.5 billion
- Bill Gates: $109.9 billion
- Warren Buffett: $109.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $93.2 billion
- Larry Page: $93.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $91.6 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $89.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $89.1 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $84.1 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $81.3 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $77.1 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.5 billion
- Jim Walton: $63.3 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.1 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $58.0 billion
- Michael Dell: $52.2 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $46.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Gautam Adani: $44.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $43.8 billion
1. Bernard Arnault – $202 billion
The top 10 Wealthiest Man In The World 2023 include Bernard Arnault and his family, who are believed to own $202 billion in assets, as the richest people on the planet. Mr Bernard Arnault is the CEO of the Luxury Fashion Company LVMH.
2. Elon Musk – $179 billion
With a current wealth of $179 billion, Elon Musk maintains his position as the world’s second wealthiest person. The valuation of his current firm, Tesla, which manufactures electric vehicles, is over $800 billion.
3. Jeff Bezos – $126 billion
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos, who is presently ranked third on the list of the world’s wealthiest people, with a net worth of $126 billion.
4. Bill Gates – $122 billion
Bill Gates ranks fourth on the list of the world’s richest people in 2023 with his $122 billion in assets. Bill Gates started Microsoft back in 1975.
5. Warren Buffet – $114 billion
Warren Buffett ranks Fifth on the list with a net worth of $114 billion. Berkshire Hathaway is led by Warren Buffett, who holds the position of chairman. Includes Duracell Insurance, Zico Dairy, Queen Food Chain, etc., among its more than 60 businesses.
6. Larry Ellison – $109 billion
With a wealth of $109 billion, Larry Ellison ranks #6 on the list of the Top 10 Richest Men in the World for 2023. Larry Ellison started Oracle in his garage in 1977. After purchasing three million shares, he was elected to serve on Tesla’s board of directors.
7. Steve Ballmer – $101 billion
Ballmer is the former CEO of Microsoft, the world’s biggest software maker. He is a shareholder in the Redmond, Washington-based company, which makes the Windows operating system, the Xbox game console and Surface tablet computers. With $101 Billion worth, Steve Ballmer is placed at number 7.
8. Larry Page – $96.9 billion
Larry Page, Google’s co-founder and one of the world’s wealthiest men, holds the Eighth spot on the list with his fortune of $97 billion, most of which is invested in Planetary Resources and Space Organization.
9. Sergey Brin – $96.2 billion
Sergey Bin is a co-founder of Alphabet, the holding company that owns Google, the world’s largest search-engine operator. With a net worth of $96.2 billion on 19 April, he is in 9th position on a list of the Top 10 Billionaires in the World.
10. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers- $92.3 billion
Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is a French billionaire with a net worth of $92.3 billion. She is considered one of the richest people in the world and has been ranked 10th as the richest person by Forbes magazine several times. Bettencourt Meyers controls 33% of L’Oreal, the world’s largest cosmetics maker.
11. Carlos Slim Hemu – $89.3 Billion
Slim controls America Movil, the largest mobile-phone operator in Latin America. With a wealth of 89.3 Billion Dollars, he is considered the 11th richest person in the world currently.
12. Mukesh Ambani – $80.9 billion
Mukesh Ambani, the creator of Reliance and oil and gas retail and telecom business Jio, is at 12 on the list with a net worth of 81 billion dollars and continues to dominate his respective fields.
13. Gautam Adani – $59.4 billion
As this list progresses, we reach $59 billion asset owners, the Gautam Adani family. In addition to the energy business, the aerospace industry, the logistics industry, agriculture, etc., Gautam Adani has invested heavily. Therefore, Adani and his family had amassed the most considerable fortune in Asia.
- 50 Cent Net Worth 2023
- Snoop Dogg Net Worth 2023 – Bio, Career, Real Name, Family, Songs
- Google Play Redeem Code Today 2023
- Adam Sandler Net Worth 2023 – Bio, Career, Age, Family, Height, Tour Schedule & Tickets
- Eric Bana Net Worth, Biography, wife, age, height, weight
- Kanye West Net Worth 2023 – Bio, Career, Age, Spouse, Suspension from Twitter
- Alia Bhatt Net Worth, Biography, Age, Bf, Height, Weight
- Andrew Tate Net Worth 2023