SSC MTS Havaldar Syllabus 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued online latest Computer Based Examination (CBE) syllabus and exam scheme in PDF for recruitment post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar 2023. All interested candidates can read and download recruitment complete syllabus in PDF through given link below, for SSC MTS & Havaldar examination 2022 for Session I & II Exam syllabus.
SSC MTS Havaldar Syllabus 2023-Highlight
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||SSC MTS Havaldar Syllabus|
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking in Session-I, and 1/3rd Negative Marking in Session-II.
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Note: Session-II Exam will be evaluated only if a candidate qualifies the Session-I Exam. The qualifying Marks for the Session-I exam are given here:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All Other Categories: 20%
|I||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20/60|
|II||Reasoning Ability & Problem-Solving||20/60|
|II||English Language and Comprehension||25/75|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
The subject-wise syllabus for the SSC MTS 2023 written exam is given here:
Numerical and Mathematical Ability: It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area, and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots, etc.
Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving: The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, Age Calculations, Calendar, and Clock, etc.
General Awareness: The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics), General Science, and Environmental studies up to the 10th Standard.
English Language and Comprehension: Candidates’ understanding of the basics of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question-based on the paragraph to be asked.
SSC Havaldar PET and PST
The Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) are conducted for the candidates who clear the written exams.
The height requirement for the CBIC/ CBN Havaldar is 157.5 cm for Males and 152 cm for Females. Male candidates should also have a minimum chest size of 76 cm with at least 5cm expansion.
Male candidates should also have to complete a walking test of 1.6 Km in 15 minutes. While the female candidates need to walk 1 Km in 20 minutes.
|Download Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
- भारत के वर्तमान में कौन क्या है
- LIC AAO Syllabus 2023 PDF- Generalist Phase I, II Exam Pattern
- CRPF HC Ministerial & ASI Steno Syllabus 2023
- CTET Exam Admit Card 2022
- KVS Syllabus 2022 For PRT, TGT, PGT Posts PDF Download
- Bihar Board 10th Model Paper 2023
- Bihar Board 12th Model Paper 2023
- UP Board 10th Model Paper 2023
- ICSE 10th Question Paper 2023
- SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2023 Download
- SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download
- Bihar Board Class 10th Science Model Paper 2023 (Set-1)