SSC CGL Syllabus 2023,SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2023 Pdf, Previous Year Question Paper, official website at www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023 for the posts of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operator) is now available here on this section of our web page. Candidates can check their Combined Higher Secondary Level LDC DEO 12th Level Exam Pattern without any difficulties.
SSC CGL Syllabus-Overviews
||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
||SSC CHSL 2023
||SSC CGL Salary Post Wise
Latest Details About SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2023
The Staff Selection Commission organizes this exam on the regular basis for those students who passed out their 12th class. This exam is for SSC CHSL 2023 syllabus pdf for LDC DEO posts in Central Govt. Departments/Ministries etc. we have to tell all the candidates who applied for this exam that the competition is tough.
Contestants, who have a desire to crack this examination should prepare as per the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023 prescribed for the written exam. Since the exam is near, therefore here we notify each & every participant about the complete syllabus for LDC & DEO Post. It will help you in your preparation of written test.
SSC CHSL DEO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
On this segment, we notified & aware all the participants about their Examination schedule of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator. Therefore in spite of it here we mention Complete SSC CHSL LDC DEO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023. We hope this information is suitable to crack this well know Assessment Programme.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023 English Language:
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
- The question came in General awareness regarding the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions are also asked to test the knowledge of current events]
- matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect
- India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Trends, Figural Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagrams,
- Symbolic/Number Classification,
- Drawing inferences,
- Figural Classification
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Semantic Series
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and decoding
- Statistical Charts
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2023
- Time Duration of this Exam is 2 Hours
- For VH candidates, timing is 2hrs 40 minutes.
More info About Exam Patter are clearly Settled in the below Mention Table:
||No. Of Questions
||50 Questions in each Part
||Each Part consist 50 Marks
|SSC CGL Syllabus Pdf
|CAPFS and DP Syllabus
|JE Examination Syllabus
|Join Telegram Group