SBI Bank Passbook Download | sbi passbook pdf download | sbi mpassbook apk download | sbi passbook statement | sbi passbook & balance check | how to get sbi passbook | how to get bank passbook online | sbi passbook update | sbi passbook pdf download | sbi | passbook & balance check | sbi mpassbook apk download | sbi passbook statement | sbi passbook front page | how to get sbi passbook
SBI provides a wide range of online facilities to its customers for easy access to the account. One such service is to get the account passbook online. In this guide, we see how to get SBI passbook online. Information provided in the guide is explained in step by step manner.
Things required to get SBI passbook online –
- Mobile number – You should have a mobile number with you that is linked with the bank. Update the mobile number in SBI from here.
- SBI Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- Your mobile number must have an active plan to receive OTP via SMS.
Method 1 – How to get SBI passbook online?
Follow these easy steps to get mini statement and Passbook for your SBI Account –
- First of all, download the SBI Yono Lite App on your phone
- Now, open the app and register on the app using your Internet banking user ID and password.
- During the registration process, you will need to enter the OTP received on your phone to verify your identity.
- Once the registration is completed, log in to Yono Lite with the Easy PIN or user id and Password.
- Now, from the main screen, tap on the My Accounts option.
- From the new page, click on the mPassbook option.
- Now, tap on the View mPassbook option.
- Select your Account number on the next screen.
- Now, tap on the Refresh icon from the screen to fetch the latest transactions.
- You can now view your SBI passbook online on your phone.
Method 2 – How to get SBI passbook online without internet banking?
If you don’t have SBI internet banking access, then also there is a way to view SBI passbook online without internet banking.
- Download SBI Quick App on your smartphone.
Download SBI Quick App for Android Download SBI Quick App for iOS
- Now, open the app and allow all required permissions.
- From the main page, tap on the Account services option and tap on the “Register” option.
- Now, Enter the Account Number.
- Now an SMS app will open on your phone.
- Send the already typed SMS on the mentioned number – 7208933148
- SBI Quick registration is now complete, and you will get the confirmation message about the same.
- On the SBI Quick App, you can view the 6-month E-statement option. In front of this option, tap on the SMS icon.
- Now, enter the account number and four-digit passcode to open the file.
- Now, the SMS app will open on your phone.
- Send the pre-typed message to mentioned number.
- Once you send the message successfully, open your email.
- Now, check the new email received from SBI, which contains the last six months statement.
This is how you can get SBI passbook online without internet banking.
- आयुष्मान भारत हेल्थ कार्ड 2022
- Aadhar Card Download
- New Pan Card Online Form 2022
- जन्म प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Online Form
- बिहार जाती,आवासीय,आय प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना लिस्ट 2022
- Marksheet Download Portal All State Class-10th&12th
- CSBC Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
Follow Me Social Media
|Google News||Join Telegram Group|
sbi passbook pdf download | sbi mpassbook apk download | sbi passbook statement | sbi passbook & balance check | how to get sbi passbook | how to get bank passbook online | sbi passbook update