crcs sahara refund portal registration | crcs sahara refund portal customer care number | crcs sahara refund portal login hindi | kendriya sahara refund portal | sahara india refund portal online apply | sahara refund online application form 2023 | crcs gov in
Sahara Refund Portal Link, Apply online for Claim Refund @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in: On July 18, 2023, Amit Shah, the Union Home Minister and Minister of Cooperation, inaugurated the Sahara India Refund Portal Link. This portal, known as the “Crcs Sahara Refund Portal,” can be accessed through the official website mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. Investors seeking refunds from Sahara India can now apply online using the correct credentials on the aforementioned website in 2023.
|Latest Update – CRCS Sahara Refund portal apply online link has been activated at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.|
For those interested, we will provide the Sahara Money Refund Direct login link, Application form link, Official website, instructions on how to apply online, eligibility criteria for the refund, and the necessary documents required for the refund process.
Sahara Refund Portal Link-Overviews
|Name of the Portal||Sahara Refund Portal|
|Article Name||Sahara Refund Portal Link|
|Introduced by||Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS)|
|Company Type||Private Company|
|Launch Date||July 18, 2023|
|Introducer||Shri Amit Shah|
|Amount Transferred||Rs 5,000 crore|
|Headquarters||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Started On||1978 – Gorakhpur|
|Eligibility||Open to Sahara’s 10 crore depositors whose investment time has expired|
Sahara Refund Portal Link Important Points:
- Form Name: CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
- Launched by: Central Government
- First Installment to be Paid: Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand)
- Application Type: Online
- Who are eligible for refund through the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal: The genuine and legitimate Depositors of following four Sahara Societies are eligible for refund through the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
- Required Documents: Deposit Certificate / Passbook, Claim Request Form, PAN CARD
- Sahara Refund Toll Free Number: 1800-103-6891 & 1800-103-6893
- Official Website: www.mocrefund.crcs.gov.in
Sahara Refund Portal Link Eligibility:
- The genuine and legitimate Depositors of following four Sahara Societies are eligible for refund through the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
- A: Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata
- B: Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow
- C: Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal
- D: Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad
- Note: The Depositors must have made deposits & have outstanding dues receivable before the following dates, for filing a claim request
Sahara Refund Portal Online Apply Process
To apply for a refund on the Sahara Refund Portal, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website at https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in
- Step 2: Click at Apply for Registration OR Login Section
- Step 3: Online Registration and get Enter Your OTP Available on Mobile Number
- Step 4: Fill Required Details carefully and Submit Application Form
- Step 5: Finally Take a Print Out
Note–>> Once the refund request is submitted, depositors can track its status through the portal and receive updates through SMS/Portal. The Sahara Refund Portal ensures that the refund process is completed within 45 days from the date of registration, offering depositors a hassle-free and transparent experience.
Documents Required For CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
Documents required for applying on the CRCS Sahara Money refund portal:
- Deposit Account Number
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar (Mandatory)
- Membership Number
- Certificate of Deposit/Passbook
- PAN Card (if the claim amount exceeds Rs. 50,000)
Direct Login Links to apply/Register at CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
|Apply Now New||Registration | Login|
|Sahara Refund Portal||Click Here|
|Sahara India Refund Status||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Sahara India Refund Portal Not Working
According to the most recent update, it seems that the Sahara Refund Portal is experiencing technical problems and is presently unavailable. Depositors attempting to access the portal to apply for their refunds might encounter difficulties. It is recommended to stay informed about official announcements and updates from the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS) or the Ministry of Cooperatives to get information about the resolution of the issue and the expected time when the portal will be operational again.
Sahara Refund Portal OTP Not Received
Upon entering your Aadhaar number and requesting an OTP on the Sahara India Refund Portal, it is possible that you may not receive the OTP on your mobile number, as reported by several users. This issue might arise due to the recent launch of the Sahara India Refund Portal, leading to potential technical glitches on the website. In such a situation, I recommend being patient and waiting for a while, allowing time for the problem to be addressed and resolved. After some time has passed, you can try again, and hopefully, by then, the problem will have been rectified.
FAQs CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
Q. How do I claim my Sahara Money at CRCS Sahara Refund portal?
A. First Depositor need to register at official portal i.e. https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. Before registration, To make a claim, depositor’s Aadhaar should be linked to their mobile numbers and bank accounts.
Q. How to check Sahara India Money Refund Status 2023 at CRCS Sahara Refund portal?
A. The Sahara Refund portal will soon activate the check Sahara refund status online link.
Q. How much money will be refunded through the Sahara Refund Portal?
At Initial phase, Each Depositor will be get Rs. 10000 at thier Bank Account .
Q. What are the requirements to claim refund at Sahara Refund portal Login or Registration?
A. To Claim Refund, depositor’s Aadhaar Card should be linked with Mobile number and Bank Account and also upload the receipts.
sahara india refund apply online,sahara refund portal apply online,sahara refund portal,sahara india refund apply online 2023,sahara india refund portal,sahara refund online application form 2023,sahara paisa refund online kaise kare,sahara refund form 2023,sahara india latest news,sahara refund portal online,sahara refund portal online form,sahara india refund process,sahara refund online,sahara refund process,sahara refund form kaise bhare online
- SBI Bank Statement 2023 | sbi ka account statement kaise nikale | sbi statement download 2023
- Bihar Board 10th Scholarship 2023: Apply Online, Payment List
- NSP Scholarship Payment Status 2023
- UP Scholarship Status 2023 छात्रवृत्ति scholarship.up.gov.in Check Status
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Bonafide Certificate Download
- बिहार पोस्ट मैट्रिक स्कॉलरशिप ऑनलाइन आवेदन शुरू BC, EBC छात्रो के लिए
- मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना पेमेंट लिस्ट हुआ जारी : MKUY 1st Payment List 2023
- BSEB Inter Pass Scholarship वर्ष 2019 से लेकर 2023 तक इंटर पास छात्राओं को मिलेगी 25,000 रुपये की प्रोत्साहन राशि, Online आवेदन शुरू
- Bihar Board 12th 1st Division Scholarship 2023 List Online Apply
The Sahara Refund Portal marks a significant step towards ensuring that depositors receive their rightful dues in a timely and transparent manner. With its user-friendly interface and streamlined process, the portal empowers depositors to reclaim their hard-earned money without any unnecessary hassles. So, if you are an eligible depositor of Sahara Group’s cooperative societies, don’t wait any longer. Head to the Sahara Refund Portal, register, and apply for your refund today!