JCPenney has recently launched its official employee login site called JCPenney Kiosk. This online portal provides registered employees with various benefits, eliminating the need for frequent contact with the company’s HR department.
Even after retirement, employees can continue to utilize the kiosk portal. There is a dedicated section called “Former Associates” that enables them to access and review their personal information, employee ID, pay stubs, payroll details, W2 forms, Jtime records, and other pay-related documents.
What is JCPenney Kiosk
JCPenney is a retail chain operating over 600 stores across the United States and employing more than 90,000 workers. Founded in 1902 by James Cash Penny, the company gradually expanded its operations and established multiple locations.
Currently, JCPenney has its headquarters in Texas. The store offers a diverse range of products, catering to various household needs such as groceries, electronics, cosmetics, home furniture, and jewelry. It is essential to be aware of JCPenney’s operating hours if you plan to visit the store.
Benefits of JCPenney Kiosk Login
- JC Penney provides its employees with a range of benefits, including a 401(k) plan, pension plan, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, health insurance, and other exclusive perks.
- Understanding the tax advantages requires access to W-2 electronic forms, which are conveniently available through the JCP Associates kiosk for all employees.
- By using the login site, JCP Associates
- employees can save time by accessing important information without the need to visit the HR department. The login site grants secure access to resources such as viewing the pay structure and work schedule.
- Furthermore, the JC Penney Company offers its staff a discount card, which can be activated online at www.jcpassociates.com.
- Leave of Non-attendance
- Paycheck Stub
- My Calendar
- W-2/W-2C Forms
- Print Forms
- MTO (Mandatory time off)
- PTO (Paid time off)
Requirement to Register at JCPenney Portal
- Your complete name and other identifying information
- Your email address, which will be used to retrieve your login details
- An internet-connected desktop or laptop at the kiosk office.
Register for New JCPenney Associate Kiosk?
- To access the official website of the JCPenney kiosk employee portal, visit www.jcpassociates.com.
- Choose the option “Associate Kiosk @ Home” to proceed, which will direct you to the registration page.
- On the registration page, select the “New user” option to create an account.
- Please note that this option will only be available if you are accessing the website from the JC Penney business internet or your workplace. The registration link will be disabled if you try to sign up from your home.
- A registration form will appear on your screen, and you need to complete it. Provide your full name, date of birth, email address, employee ID, and joining date, among other details.
- After filling out all the fields, click the Next button and create a new password. Then, click the “Create” button.
- You will receive an email shortly at the email address you provided during the sign-up process.
- The email will contain your username for the JCPenney associates kiosk employee portal.
How to Login to JCPenney Kiosk Online Portal
- Visit the official website at jcpassociates.com.
- Click on the “Associate Kiosk @ Home” mentioned on the JCPenney Kiosk Login page.
- Enter your account login and password in the respective text fields.
- Provide the required information, verify it for accuracy, and then click “Log In.
- ” If the information you provided is correct, you will be directed to your account.
Reset Forgotten Password on JCPenney Kiosk?
To reset your password at the JCPenney kiosk self-service, follow these steps:
- Visit the JCPenney kiosk self-service password reset page at https://jams.jcpenney.com:8443/sspr/public/forgottenpassword
- Enter your nine-digit employee ID and click on “search.”
- Provide answers to the security questions you set up during the registration or sign-up process on the JCP kiosk site.
- If you haven’t set up security questions, dial 1-800-870-1111 and follow the prompts, selecting option two and then option one.
- Click the “check answers” button.
- Proceed by checking the “I agree” box and then click the proceed button to change the password.
- Enter your new password and click the password-change button.
Following these steps will allow you to reset your password successfully.
|Timing||8 am – 8 pm; Monday – Friday|
|W-2 Support Line||W-2 Support Line|
|Head Office:||JC Penney Headquarters. 6501, old drive, Plano, Texas, USA.|