BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023: Border Security Force (BSF) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 1410 Tradesman Posts including 1343 vacancies for Male candidates and 67 vacancies for female candidates. Eligible Indian citizen candidates can apply online for the BSF Constable (Tradesman) Vacancy 2023 from the website rectt.bsf.gov.in
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023-Overviews
Border Security Force (BSF)
Salary/ Pay Scale
Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)
Last Date Apply
|Apply Start Date :||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply :||Update Soon|
|General /OBC/EWS :||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ Female||Rs. 0/-|
|Minimum Age :||18 Years.|
|Maximum Age :||25 Years|
Vacancy Details Total Post :
Educational Qualification :
|Tradesman (Male)||10th Pass + ITI/ Proficient in Respective Trade|
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
The Physical Standards required for the BSF Tradesman Vacancy 2023 are given below separately for Males and Females.
|SC/ ST/ Adivasis||Male||162.5 cm||76-81cm|
|Candidates of Hilly Area||Male||165 cm||78-83 cm|
|All Other Candidates||Male||167.5||78-83 cm|
|SC/ ST/ Adivasis||Female||150 cm||NA|
|Candidates of Hilly Area||Female||155 cm||NA|
|All Other Candidates||Female||157 cm||NA|
BSF Constable Tradesman 2023 Physical Test (PET)
At the very beginning of the recruitment process, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar, and thereby, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated.
Those candidates who qualify for the height bar test will be put through the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will be as under:
|Race||5 Kilometer Race in 24 Minutes||1.6 Kilometer Race in 8 Minutes 30 Seconds|
The candidates who qualify for PET will be subject to biometric identification & screening of testimonials/ documents and thereon chest (for males only) and weight measurement by the board. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from the recruitment process. However, elimination on the ground of weight will be done at the time of medical examination only.
Pregnancy at the time of PET will be considered as disqualification and such females will be rejected. No PET test will be held for the Ex-Servicemen. Original documents will be checked by the board of officers and only eligible candidates will go to the next stage.
|Apply Online||Link Active Soon|
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Trade Test
The candidates who qualify in the PST, PET, and Documentation of BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 will be put through the respective Trade Tests. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only. The Trade Test will be qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks.
- Cobbler: Polishing of shoes, handling tools, cutting of leather, repair & stitching of shoes.
- Tailor: Taking measurements of persons, cutting of cloth, and stitching of uniform.
- Carpenter: Handling tools, cutting of wood, fitting, polishing, and finishing materials
- Cook: Cooking Chapatti & Rice, Cooking Vegetables/ Dal/ Sambhar/ Idli, etc. for 100 men, cooking meat/ fish/ egg/ kheer.
- Water Carrier: Washing of utensils, kneading of Atta for making chapattis for about 100 men, cutting of vegetables, etc.
- Washerman: Washing of clothes, ironing of Khaki, cotton uniform, woolen, and TC uniform.
- Barber: Handling of tools, haircutting, and shaving.
- Sweeper: Sweeping, cleaning of toilets and bathroom, etc.
- Waiter: Hygiene/ sanitation, servicing of foods, and allied matters.
BSF Tradesman Written Test Pattern & Syllabus
The written test for the BSF Tradesman Bharti 2023 will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode Offline OMR Based. The qualifying marks will be 35% for Gen and Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||25||25|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe distinguished patterns||25||25|
|Basic knowledge of English/ Hindi||25||25|
How to Apply for BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for the BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the BSF Tradesman Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
- Magadh University Part 1 Result 2023 (2019-22)
- Post Office Retailer Id Online Registration 2023
- बिहार पोस्ट मैट्रिक स्कालरशिप रिजेक्टेड लिस्ट हुआ जारी जल्द देखे
- बिहार बोर्ड कक्षा 9वीं परीक्षा का Time Table जारी जल्द देखे
- UPSC Civil Service IAS & IFS Recruitment 2023
- Bihar Graduation Scholarship 50000 Online Apply
- Magadh University Result 2023 (OUT) BA BSc BCom Check
- PAN Card Online: Download PAN Card, Re-Print Pan Card
- Dealer Challan EPDS Bihar डीलर चालान Online Download करें
- Bihar Board 12th Math Answer Key 2023: Set (A To J), 1 February 2023 Math का Answer Key
- PPU B.Ed 2nd Year Result 2022-23 जारी हुआ
- वर्तमान में कौन क्या है (Vartman Mein Kaun Kya Hai)
- Jeevan Pramaan Patra Online Apply
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Admission 2023
- Birth Certificate Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the website rectt.bsf.gov.in
What is the last date to apply for BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023?