Aadhar Link to Ration Card Online : The Indian government has been urging its residents to connect their Aadhaar cards to their ration cards. By doing this, fraud instances, duplicate Ration cards for a single family, and several other similar problems can be avoided. An Aadhaar card and a Ration card can be linked both online and offline. We have you covered if you’re not sure how. Here is a simple step-by-step guide that explains how to link your ration card to your Aadhaar card as well as the necessary paperwork.
|Latest Update- Aadhar Link to Ration Card Online If you want to do it, you can do it through the following important link|
Aadhar Link to Ration Card Online Overviews
|Name Of Department||Ministry of Consumer Affairs|
|Post Name||Aadhar link with ration card|
|Benefit||Government Scheme Benefits|
Linking Aadhaar Card To Ration Card
One of the earliest documents that serves as identification and evidence of address, the ration card can also be used to qualify for other government incentives. While the government provides subsidised food through ration cards to those who fall below the poverty level. Contrarily, it happens frequently that food does not go to the right people. The government has therefore made it essential to link your Aadhaar card to your Ration Card till September 30, 2020 in order to prevent any duplications and to ensure that likely individuals receive these benefits. Both online and offline methods can be used by individuals to link their Aadhaar and Ration card.
— Department of Food and Supplies, Government of WB (@wbdfs) June 27, 2022
Offline Process to Link Aadhaar card and Ration Card
You must adhere to the steps listed below to link your Aadhaar and Ration Card in offline mode.
- First, go to the PDS (Public Distribution Centre) or Ration Shop that is closest to you. You must have all the necessary paperwork with you, including photocopies of your ration card, copies of each family member’s Aadhaar card, and the family head’s passport-size photo.
- You must also send a copy of your bank passbook if your bank account is not connected to your Aadhaar.
- When authenticating an Aadhaar for the first time, the PDS or ration shop official will request a fingerprint.
- Finally, submit a copy of your Aadhaar along with all the documents mentioned above.
- You’ll get an SMS once you submit the necessary paperwork.
Online Process to Link an Aadhaar Card with a Ration Card
The methods listed below can be used to link an Aadhaar card to your ration card online.
- First, go to the PDS portal’s official website for your state.
- Enter your Aadhaar and ration card numbers now.
- Then, input the registered mobile number you have on file and press the submit button.
- Finally, submit your request for integrating Aadhaar with Ration Card by entering the OTP issued to your registered cellphone number in the area provided.
The following documents must be submitted by citizens in order to link their Ration Card and Aadhaar.
- a passport-sized photo of the family’s head.
- A photocopy of each family member’s and the head of the household’s Aadhaar card.
- beside the original certificate, a photocopy of the ration card.
- duplicate of a bank passbook ( If the bank account is not linked with Aadhaar Card)
Benefits of Linking Ration Card and Aadhaar
The advantages of fusing ration cards and Aadhaar are as follows.
- To prevent families from obtaining multiple ration cards and prevent duplicating fake cards, individuals must link their ration card with their Aadhaar.
- It is simple to avoid any fraudulent actions and to limit the number of false cards who are utilising the food subsidies under the PDS with the use of the biometric-enabled distribution system (Public Distribution System).
- Additionally, the transparent medium makes it simple to find and get rid of dishonest middlemen, increasing the effectiveness of the overall distribution chain.
- Additionally, the integration of Ration Cards and Aadhaar will stop PDS ration leakage.
Several states offer to link Aadhaar cards to Ration cards online and to reap the benefits of the same, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the PDS (Public Distribution System) portal for your state.
- Choose to link your active cards and Aadhaar.
- Ration card number first, then Aadhaar card number should be entered.
- Please enter the registered mobile number.
- the Continue/Submit button should be chosen.
- An OTP will now be sent to your mobile device.
- Your request for the Aadhaar Ration Link has been submitted once you entered the OTP.
- You will get an SMS after the procedure is over notifying you of the same.
- Voter Card Aadhar Card Link
- बिहार शौचालय योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2022
- Pan Card Download PDF
- Voter List Download 2022 Bihar
- किसान कर्ज माफ़ी योजना लाभार्थी नई सूची
- Ration Card Download Bihar 2022
- Voter ID Card 2022 Apply Online
- Photo Size Kam Kaise Kare
- How to Download Account Statement Using HDFC Bank
- How to Change registered Mobile Number In SBI
How can I find out if my Aadhaar card is connected to my ration card?
Visit the closest PDS (Public Distribution Centre) or ration shop with a copy of your ration card and aadhaar to find out if your ration card is connected to one. To determine whether your Aadhaar and ration card are linked, the relevant person will request that you provide your biometrics.
Is the tying of an Aadhaar card to a ration card required?
Yes, linking your Aadhaar card to a ration card is required, according to a government notification. By banning the possession of duplicate ration cards, this serves to prevent fraud of any kind and to ensure that eligible families do not lose out on the benefits of rationing.
There isn’t a dedicated ration card Aadhaar connection webpage. You must go to the PDS portal for your state’s official website in order to link your Aadhaar to a ration card.
How do I make my KYC update on my ration card?
You must go to the state’s PDS portal’s official website and submit the necessary information to change any information, such as the name of the family’s head of household, the addition of a family member, or your mobile number.